Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let's Ponder About:...Me??

Well, here I am. A big fish in a much bigger sea of talented writers. I suppose my motive behind this creative spur, is mostly based off the pressure of not knowing what career opportunities may lie forth. Sophomore year came quick, and is still surprising me with its incredibly brisk pace. Ever since grade school, I always had the naive knowledge that I could try and become anything I set my mind to and most everyone still trys to instill that logic in me, but people, lets be honest with ourselves. Schooling is a grueling process both financially and physically, so you can't expect for an adolescent to attend erudition for each silly fantasy they may have. Call it coming to reality or growing up, but I finally understand that time will not slow down for you and that you must make life-altering decisions before it is too late.I suppose its not quite an appropriate way of thinking, however I feel its best to get the hard facts smacked  in my face now, before the time comes to endure adult life. Luckily, my previous dreams of becoming a veterinarian has not left me in a rut, and a silver lining still remains. Recently, I have been introduced to much more creative forms of writing and I must say, I don't believe I've ever been so mesmerized by such a simple concept:"Write Words On Paper". To me, however, its far worthier at letting me express my true feelings on matters rather than simply speaking. So, could this be my future occupation? Or yet another chimera. That, my friends, is one thing that cannot decipherer  hereafter, although its probably best not to take into deep consideration, because, as we all know, life's a box of chocolates. As for any other information bout' me, all you should know is that I find the simpler things is what makes life...LIFE. Just a little something to ponder about. 
                                                                                          - B.M.H.C

No comments:

Post a Comment